Hereafter Gift Card
Shop Hereafter Gift Card for 15% off with code 'FIRST15'
Always the perfect gift!
Shopping for someone else but not sure what to give them? Give them the gift of choice with a Hereafter gift card.
- No hard copies of gift cards will be shipped.
- Gift cards are delivered by email and contain instructions to redeem them at checkout.
- Our gift cards have no additional processing fees.
30 Day Try-On Guarantee
Try a pair risk-free for 30 days. Take them for a sweat. If you don't love them for any reason, return or exchange them for free within 30 days, no questions asked.
Free US shipping over $65. Free returns & exchanges. For any order or product-related questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you within 24 hours.
2x CO₂ Negative
We capture 2x more CO₂ than we emit, by investing in carbon-sequestering technologies.
- BCBrian C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoGift card
- EFErin F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoPerfect last minute gift
Arrived by email immediately, absolutely recommend
- EREddakrissa R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoPerfect gift
Purchase for the gift card was super easy and convenient for last-minute gift giving. :)
- RWRenee W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoWonderful gift idea
Great it was easy to get and use
- CAChris A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years ago5 Stars
Team was amazing. Small issue with the site and they corrected it and went above and beyond to make up for it. Will 100% purchase from again :)
Kills 99.9% of odor-causing bacteria. Wear multiple times between washing. bluesign® approved.
A natural mineral that neutralizes odor in the fabric. The same active chemical in Febreze®.
Powered by 37.5® Technology. Removes humidity from skin. Dries lightning fast. Insulates Infrared (IR) body heat in the cold.
Hereafter Closed Loop Production
Hereafter Gear is produced in a Closed Loop system.
At every step of our supply chain, we minimize, offset, or replenish resources used.
For clothing, this means Energy, Water, Fabric Waste, CO₂, Laundry, Microplastics, and Disposal.
Green Energy created from our Plastic Digester is used to transform plastic bottles into fabric.
Water used for dyeing the fabric is recycled and offset with Project: Solar Water.
(03) Fabric Waste
Fabric excess from cut & sew is fed to our Plastic Digester to turn back into Green Energy.
CO₂ emissions from cut & sew, shipping, and business operations are offset through Climate Neutral.
Bacteria-killing Silver embedded in the fabric allows multiple wears between washes. Reduce the CO₂ and Water footprint of the garment by doing less laundry.
Get The Ocean Laundry Bag at cost with any purchase to filter out microplastics.
Old gear is fed to the Plastic Digester to become Green Energy, powering the production of more fabric from plastic bottles.
All packaging is plastic-free and biodegradable.