Disinfecting the Mask
- When machine washing isn't available, after every wear, use a disinfectant wipe or isopropyl alcohol to wipe down the exterior of the mask.
- After disinfecting, we recommend placing the mask in the included ViralOff® Bag to 'quarantine' for 4 hours to allow the technology to disinfect any particles that might be on the fabric.
- For heavier use (in crowded settings, wearing all day), machine washing after every use is optimal.
- Remove the metal nose bond before machine washing to prevent damage to the nose bond.
- Machine wash in warm water, on the least intense cycle. Hang to dry.